Two Sides of A Coin


When I was a little girl, I've always treasured a coin. It was really valuable for me because I only get coins on a special occasion, like festive days or when I visited my grandparents. I really like the feeling when I spend it, my eyes were bulging, looking astonished when the coins were being exchanged to colorful candies or salty snacks *eurghh, such unhealthy childrens-food*

I also treasured coin because of the clanging sounds when they were bumping into each other. I felt really rich that time. Ohhh.. So so so much coins
what I love most from coins are they surface, the planes and ridges, the feel of it when I run my finger on it. But the most amazing thing was that there were 2 sides of them. Completely different design, ridges, planes, lines, etc.

It amazed me how a thing that thin has different sides of faces.. And someone had told me, I was just like those amazing coins :D Has 2 different sides of personalities. Ahahaahha, I guess that person were half-true. Because I have a complete series of alter-personalities, 10 of them. (Just like Ben Tennyson, cartoon series that Dafa crazy about, he also has 10 beasts inside him :p )

Hmm, what I feel about myself is, I am an easy-to-be-with person, I can go fluid around people and make them comfortable with me in an instant *if I wanted to* ;)

Would you like to know how I do that?


I absorb them..


Just like a vampire that sucks its victim's blood.

MUhhahahhahh *evil laugh*


--------------
..A really unimportant writing made by a frustrated single mother that could use another series of laugh and humor to cheer her up :p




-R

Sabtu, Februari 18, 2012 at 23.58

0 Comments to "Two Sides of A Coin"