This Friday

It's Friday,
and everything around me seemed to goes well.. and smooth and blushy :p
My spirits are also above-normal level, since this afternoon I will be going home to Dafa, yipeee!! :D


But then I received an email from my client, that stated a miscalculation around the sum of money being invoiced to them.

..ouch.

It hurts my pride, my skills, and also my commission/wallet for next month.


I was shocked and confused and was also feeling down, walking to my boarding room, while accidentally passing a mosque.


I overheard the Khatib talking, before Friday Prayer. He had said that all good moslem are subjected to tests, those tests are to verify our faith to God. Whether we would still have faith to God or turn our backs when we felt too burdened by those problems. Even our prophets were being tested with tests beyond Imagination, had to lose their parents, or wives, or both. Losing their houses, and also had to lose their long-expected-only-child.


I got stunned by Khotib’s sayings.


One way or another, my wallet problems are nothing, compared to other people’s.


So I held my head up high, took a deep breath and said..


“mesti jagain lilin ini mah entar malem”


Oops.. not that :D


So I held my head up high again, took a deep breath and said..


I – Can – solve – this

:)

Do wish me luck ;)

-R

Jumat, Februari 03, 2012 at 12.50

1 Comment to "This Friday"