The Ups and Downs

On my way to go to my home city again,, this time getting soaked in rain, and waiting with heavy carrier on my back. I have never gotten any seats on the ride home since its already full, but most of the times, I can sit on the bus stairs, on the front entrance.


This time.. I have to stand up.


Standing alone, with big carrier is tiring. Imagine that u have to stand on high heels, with the rockin' of the bus, and also having to brace yourself every time the bus driver pushing the brakes, and doing all that for approximately 110 kms. Its.so.damn.hard.


But the bright side is.. I get to work on my leg and butt muscles :D :p


Sometimes I get to sit in the bus, and sometimes I don't. it's ups and downs in riding the bus home ..


Every little thing has their ups and downs.


Sometimes you get the good things, sometimes you get the bad..


Like in my work.. .most of the time, my work is stressfull, it's like struggling with time, you're few minutes late and you wouldn't get deals. Late replying emails from clients means also losing deals, being unthorough with the profiles will cause loses for the candidates. Not to mention the uncommitted candidate and also withdrawing candidate, but the worst of all, client's complains.. Haissyyh :(


But every downs must be followed by every ups.


My ups will be the laughter and jokes amongst my colleague, the satisfaction after placing deals, and also the one who'd always given me support, even though I cannot see him, he's always there when I need him. And even though he's busy, he'll always have time 4 me. Just said hi, and he already brighten up my day. :)


He's just like the Prince Charming riding his horse, to save the sleeping beauty from her tiresome spell. :p


*sheessh, Rana, u'r being soooo dreamyy* :p.


----------------------------------------------

-still being poisoned by the needle, and waiting for my prince..



Let your fingers touch my cheeks lightly, run them slowly along my jaw lines.

and kiss me softly, you will. Break the spell and wake me up.

Let you be the first one I see when I wake up,

and let your smile will be the first thing that will warm my heart.


Hold my hand and Take me away, Prince..



And let us ride the wind, wherever it may take us..



-R

Jumat, Februari 10, 2012 at 23.01

0 Comments to "The Ups and Downs"