Things that make me happy

I just bumped into an article, a really good one I suppose. It told us how 8 simple things can make women feel happier. housewife in particular..

But why did I feel like crying when I read it?

Because maybe.... I did found few things that made me happy. Ah no, not a few, there's only one thing in that list that I can do, and makes me happy... seeing Dafa's smile.

The other 7 would be a privilege for me :) maybe that's why i felt like crying. Because I simply can't afford even the simplest things..not even a *me-time*

But then again, i began to ask myself another simple question: "What are the things in life that can make me feel happier?"

-following other people's expectation on me?
-or do whatever I want, without thinking about other people thoughts?

the problem is... I have taken wrong decisions since i was 14, doing what I want, and regretted the consequences years later.

And now.. i got confused.

i'm scared to do *what I want*.. afraid that what I'd chose would result regretful things..
but following other people expectation? well.. people will never be satisfied on me, there will always be flaws in me that lead to criticism.. remember the tale of the Father, the Son and the donkey? :)

ah.. I'm so pathetic.
i don't even know what makes me happy..



Jumat, Oktober 22, 2010 at 23.56

2 Comments to "Things that make me happy"

IMHO..

Kebahagian hanya hadir pada hati orang2 yang memantaskan kebahagian itu hadir dihatinya, bukan dari mengikuti point per point dari apa yang bisa membuat orang lain bahagia..

Apa mengikuti harapan orang lain menjadi begitu menyiksa?...apa dgn mengikuti semua keinginan kita, kita akan bahagia? jawabannya bisa ia bisa tidak..

Kebahagian bisa luas artinya bisa juga teramat sempit artinya tergantung dari kelapangan hati kita. Seorang pencuri akan sangat berbahagia bila aksinya mencurinya berhasil..tp bahagiakah hati si korban? Kebahagian sejatinya bisa dirasakan jg oleh orang2 disekitar kita terlebih untuk orang2 yg kita cintai.

"I'm so pathetic.
i don't even know what makes me happy.. "

Menghakimi diri sendiri sebagai orang yg menyedihkan tidak akan pernah mendatangkan kebahagian..

Adakah kita mencintai seseorang atau seseorang yang mencintai kita saat ini? dan tau bila kita merasa tidak bahagia? lalu untuk apa kita mencintai, untuk apa kita ingin dicintai?

So am i the happy one?...at the moment...i don't think so (lol)